Let’s buy those who take care of getting support from plenty of natural ingredients, vegetables and fruits in order to protect themselves from diseases in winter and strengthen the immune system, and let’s introduce you to ginger syrup, one of the lesser known but you should meet as soon as possible.
Apart from the delicious taste of this mixture that you can easily prepare at home, it has such healthy properties that when you see the benefits of ginger syrup, you will deserve us and you will want to bring the ingredients together and prepare them immediately.
Let’s say health, bon appetit and healing to the hands of everyone who does and let’s get to know the ginger syrup closely.
Essential ingredients for ginger syrup:
Ginger syrup is actually a delicious beverage that contains plenty of healthy ingredients and although it has a thick consistency, it is mixed with water. The 3 ingredients you need to put together to prepare it are as follows:
- 1-2 tubers of fresh ginger (it is enough for the tubers to be the size of a thumb)
- 2 lemons
- 1 glass of honey
How is ginger syrup made?
If you are wondering how to make this mixture, which is easily prepared using only 3 materials, just follow a few easy steps below:
- Peel the skin of fresh ginger tubers with the help of a spoon.
- Then either slice the ginger thinly or grate it.
- Wash the lemons and slice them into thin slices along with the peel.
- Take out a clean glass jar with a lid and put the ginger and then the lemon slices in it.
- Finally, add the honey to the jar to the top and mix all the ingredients well.
- Cover the jar and put it in the fridge. You can start using it after 2 days. Health to your hands.
- Before I forget, “How to use ginger syrup?” If you say, take 1 tablespoon of the mixture with plenty of honey every day and put it in warm water and mix it well and drink it with pleasure. That’s it.
What are the benefits of ginger syrup?
Now that we have learned how ginger syrup is made and consumed, let’s move on to why we should drink it. The most well-known benefits of this syrup are as follows:
- Ginger syrup, which has powerful antioxidant and antiseptic properties, thus protects the body from many diseases.
- It prevents foreign and harmful substances from entering the body.
- It allows the foreign substances already in the body to be removed from the body quickly.
- Thanks to these properties, ginger syrup supports the healing process of many diseases, especially winter diseases such as flu and cold.
- It is said to relieve sore throat especially quickly.
- Likewise, ginger syrup ends the coughing attacks that never end.
- It creates an expectorant effect.
- It provides relief from pain in various parts of the body, it is known to be especially good for headaches and stomach aches.
- Ginger syrup, which does not only relieve pain, does not neglect to energize the body.
- Thanks to the energy it gives, it is said that it supports those who get very cold on winter days.
- It is known to have positive effects on skin health when used regularly, as it strengthens the immune system and cleans the body.
An important note:
If you are allergic to any of the ingredients you should use for ginger syrup, you should not consume this syrup. Likewise, you should not consume this syrup without consulting your doctor if you regularly use medicines under the supervision of a doctor or if you have a special diet. Finally, you shouldn’t overdo it in ginger syrup consumption.