Who wouldn’t want to prepare a special dessert for their lover or partner on Valentine’s Day? The Valentine’s Day scale prepared with dark chocolate and milk chocolate will reflect the most delicious state of your love. Don’t forget to decorate the Valentine’s Day tart with fruit slices. If you have prepared the ingredients, let’s see together how to make a delicious Valentine’s Day scale.
Ingredients for Valentine’s Day Tart Recipe
For the tart dough
- 1.5 cups whole wheat flour
- Half a glass of powdered sugar
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 125 g butter (cold and diced)
- 1 egg yolk
For the filling
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 100 g milk chocolate
- 125 g butter
- 5 eggs
- 200 gr granulated sugar
- 1 orange
- 70 g flour
For the above
- 75 g margarine
For heart cookies
- 75 g softened margarine
- 1 egg
- ¹ tea glass of powdered sugar
- 1 tea glass cornstarch
- 1 packet of vanilla
- Flour as much as it takes (1 cup)
How to Make a Valentine’s Day Scale?
- Mix the flour, sugar and salt in a food processor. Add the cold and diced butter and mix in the food processor until you get the crumb image.
- Add the egg and when it becomes a paste, wrap it in oily paper and refrigerate for 1 hour. Set the oven to 190 degrees.
- Lay oiled paper on the bottom of the springform cake mold (20 cm). Put the dough into the mold and spread it with your fingers.
- Spread greaseproof paper on it and fill it with dry legumes such as chickpeas and beans to make it weight and cook for 15 minutes.
- Take the weight off, cook for 5 more minutes and take it out of the oven. Meanwhile, prepare the filling.
- Put the butter and chocolates in small pieces into the sauce pan and let stand on low heat until it melts.
- Mix the eggs and sugar in a glass bowl. Place it in a pan of boiling water and mix until a trace is left on the edges.
- Add the chocolate mixture, orange zest and water and mix. Finally, add flour and mix.
- Fill this mixture on the base of the tart and cook it in the oven set at 190 degrees for 25 minutes or until it comes out clean when the toothpick is inserted.
- Take it out of the oven and let it cool. For heart cookies, mix margarine and egg in a bowl. Add the other ingredients and knead a soft dough.
- After cooling it in the refrigerator for 15 minutes, roll it out and cut with heart shaped molds. Place it on a tray with greaseproof paper and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- After it cools, line up on the tart and sprinkle with powdered sugar.