You can prepare these tartolets at home, which will pamper you and your guests with their appearance and taste.
Ingredients for Raspberry Chocolate Pie Recipe
For the tart dough:
- 125 g butter (cold)
- 100 g icing sugar
- 1 egg
- 250 g flour
- 25 g of almond flour
- 1 pinch of salt
For raspberry sauce: (Cup measuring 240 ml)
- 250 gr raspberries
- 1/3 glass of water
- 2-3 tablespoons of sugar
- 1.5 teaspoons agar agar (for consistency, optional)
For the mascarpone cream:
- 300 gr mascarpone (alternatively labneh)
- 300 g of 35% fat cream with 80 g of powdered sugar (or milk to prepare with instant whipped cream)
- 2 soup spoons of cocoa
How To Make Raspberry Chocolate Pie?
- To prepare the tart dough, cut the butter into cubes. Put all ingredients, except eggs, into the set top mixer, run at high speed with a pallet apparatus.
- Otherwise, you can pass it through rondo. When the mixture is like sand, add the egg and continue to run the machine until the dough is collected.
- Roll the dough into a rectangular shape on cling film and let it rest in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- When the dough has rested, flour your counter, sprinkle flour on the dough and start rolling with a roller.
- I rolled the dough in 4 parts. When the dough is soft, you can roll it out normally. You can roll the dough into the thickness you want.
For a more beautiful view,
- You should open it thinner. Apply melted butter to your tart mold with a brush and wipe it with a paper towel.
- If your tart mold has a base, cut a large round from the dough and place it in the mold. If your mold does not have a base, place the base and the edge separately and make sure to put baking paper under it.
- The dough should touch the entire surface of the mold. You can cut the overflowing parts with a knife. Leave frequent marks on the fork and base. Bake in 180 degrees preheated oven.
- When it is cooked, take it out of the mold and let it cool. You have to decide the degree of cooking yourself. You can choose a very red or light color. Times change with every oven. Your tartolets will be ready in approximately 10 minutes.
For raspberry sauce,
- Put water and raspberries, water and sugar in a pan and turn on the heat. Mash the raspberries with a fork and let them juice.
- When the consistency thickens, add agar agar, when it is completely mixed, let it cool.
For mascarpone cream
- If you are going to use ready-made whipped cream, prepare it according to the instructions on the package. Do not add powdered sugar as the mixture is already sweetened.
- Whisk the mascarpone cheese and cocoa and gently add the whipped cream, stop whisking when completely mixed.
- If you are going to use whipped cream instead of powdered whipped cream, start whisking 100 grams of cream, mascarpone, cocoa and powdered sugar with a mixer at high speed and slowly add the remaining cream.
- Continue whisking until it has a consistency. First add the whipped cream on your pies, and smooth with a spoon.
- Leave room for the raspberry sauce. Pour the raspberry sauce over it. Let it rest in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.