How about making pastry cream like a chef at home?
How to make pastry cream at home? Are you curious? Here is a practical recipe for making pastry cream at home for beginners … The details and tricks of making pastry cream at home are the details required to keep the consistency of pastry cream for beginners. You can use your cream in your Creamy Recipes and Profiteroles
Ingredients for Pastry Cream Recipe
- 500 g milk (2.5 cups)
- 100 g sugar (1/2 cup)
- 100 g flour (1 glass)
- 1 egg yolk
- 10 g vanilla
- 70 g butter
How to Make Pastry Cream?
- We put the milk, sugar, flour and egg yolks in the pan and whisk them all together.
- Then we take it on the stove and mix it by constantly whisking it on low heat.
- We turn off the bottom of the boiling cream, add the butter and vanilla and whisk it again.
- We cool the cream and whisk it in the mixer.
- Ready to use after 1 hour rest in the refrigerator.
- You can use the pastry cream in strawberry cake recipe prepared with fresh fruits. Bon appetit already.
What are the Tips of Pastry Cream Recipe?
- You should definitely not stop mixing. It is necessary to mix the cream until it boils, otherwise it will keep the bottom. It is necessary to mix patiently. It will solidify when it comes to boiling point.
- When the cream starts to thicken, we do not leave it, we mix the flour until it becomes completely homogeneous.
- It is necessary to roast it until the flour smell comes out.
- If bubbles come out, it means it’s boiled. At this stage, you can add butter.
- You can stretch it while it is hot so that it does not crust.
- The cream should not be stored at room temperature, but in the refrigerator.
- The cream kept in the refrigerator should be whipped and softened before use.
How Many Calories in 1 Portion Pastry Cream?
Pastry cream in a 100 gram serving is an average of 400 calories. Since it has a high calorie value, you can benefit from the taste of fruits and reduce the amount of sugar while preparing the cake.