Goes Well with Desserts: Walnut Cream Recipe
There is a new flavor that has caught our eye recently in the jams and spreadable creams section of the markets. Walnut cream is a spreadable cream with walnuts in the leading role. It is likely to be as popular as peanut and nut butter. Moreover, it is incredibly delicious. It goes incredibly well with brownies, cakes, and cake cream.
When you eat a spoon, you have another spoon, but watch out! Walnut cream, like everything nice, is very caloric. So, consume it carefully. It is possible to make walnut cream at home, although the taste is not the same as those sold in the markets. Moreover, with materials that can be found very comfortable. You can improve your walnut cream recipe and reach the result you want with the suggestions written in the tips.
Ingredients for Walnut Cream Recipe
- 265 grams of walnuts
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 100 ml cream
- 1.5 tablespoons of marinated butter
- 1/3 tea glass milk
- 1 teaspoon of salt
Key Point of Walnut Cream Recipe
Instead of powdered sugar, you can use 1/2 cup of granulated sugar. However, you need to blend it until you are sure that the granulated sugar is completely lost. If you wish, you can add vanilla extract to sweeten it. If the consistency is too thick, you can balance it by increasing the amount of cream and milk. If the consistency is too watery, you can add some walnuts and pick up the consistency. If you want to color it, you can add 1 tablespoon of cocoa into it and enjoy it.
How to Make Walnut Cream Recipe?
- Take the walnuts, melted butter and powdered sugar in the blender. Blend until completely blended in sugar. At this stage, you will need to collect the materials with the help of a spatula at regular intervals.
- Then add the milk and cream first. Mix it well. You will see that its consistency and color has changed.
- Finally, add salt and mix until it becomes creamy.
- Your walnut cream is ready. You can store it in a tightly closed jar and consume it with pleasure.