The Good Without Sugar: Spreadable Chocolate Cream Recipe
We don’t remember the number of times we saw the bottom of the jar with the feeling of happiness it creates. When we were unhappy, we took the jar and buried spoonfuls without even needing bread. In the end, the calories of all of them ached our conscience, a little depressed, but we still did not give up eating it.
But what if we told you that the calories won’t hurt you much, moreover, it has an alternative without sugar? Let’s explain right away. We roast the raw hazelnuts lightly and combine them with some oil and a little cocoa. We use natural sugars to sweeten it. We make a cream like misler.
OK agreed. It will not be as sweet and thick as you buy from the outside. But because you know what’s inside, it’s enough to make you happy even because you made it with your own hands.
Ingredients for the Spreadable Chocolate Cream Recipe
- 2 cups of hazelnuts
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Tip of the Spreadable Chocolate Cream Recipe
Do not pass all the hazelnuts through the rondo. Add it little by little. You can use oils such as coconut oil, walnut oil, hazelnut oil instead of olive oil. You can also use alternatives such as honey and agave syrup to sweeten it.
How to Make Spread Chocolate Cream Recipe?
- Spread greaseproof paper on your baking tray and transfer the nuts to it.
- Roast the shell of the hazelnuts in the oven at 200 degrees until they crack and smell.
- Separate the nuts from their shells. Set aside to warm them.
- When the hazelnuts get warm, take some of them into the rondo and let them crush well. Add oil, salt, cocoa and coconut sugar on it.
- Add the vanilla extract after passing all the hazelnuts through the rondo, little by little. If it comes without sugar, add a little more coconut sugar or an alternative sweetener at this stage.
- When it has a creamy consistency, transfer it to the jar and consume it with pleasure.