Crème Pâtissière De Called It: Pastry Cream Recipe
Pastry cream is indispensable for eclairs, Profiteroles, German Recipes and many Cake Recipes. The question ” How should the pastry cream be and how is it made? ” Is one of the most curious subjects. It is a heartbreak for those of us who cannot get enough of dessert with its indispensable, smooth texture and dizzying taste. Regardless of what is written on it, this cream strengthens its taste, which becomes more beautiful as you wait, with its three-day life, as if it reminds that the dessert made must be finished immediately. I guess it is not necessary to say that the dessert prepared with cake cream with such care has a life span of one day. With a little patience and technical knowledge, you will become the pastry chef of the kitchen and conquer the hearts. Now everyone will ask you how to make cake cream and you will enjoy making delicious cake and cake cream!
Now digest the recipe with all its tricks and if you whisk it to the right kitchen, after cooking, before using it, you will be one step closer to that perfect texture. Introducing all the tips: Pastry cream recipe. Health to your hands already.
Ingredients for Pastry Cream Recipe
- 500 ml milk
- 100 grams of sugar
- 40 grams of butter
- 4 egg yolks
- 40 grams flour
- 30 grams of starch
- 1/2 vanilla stick
Tip of the Pastry Cream Recipe
Because the content of the egg deteriorates with high heat, you should do the heat balancing process carefully. Using butter helps you get a brighter cream.
Cooking Suggestion of Pastry Cream Recipe
Excessive boiling of the milk will spoil the structure of the egg mixture. At this stage, you can add aroma to the milk with coffee or tea bags.
How to Make Pastry Cream Recipe?
- Whisk the egg yolks and sugar with the help of a mixer.
- Cut the vanilla stick in half and add the grains into the milk you put in the pot.
- Add flour and starch over the eggs and sugar.
- Then heat the milk and vanilla beans on the stove until they start to boil from the sides. At this stage, add a scoop of milk to the flour and egg mixture and equalize the temperatures. Add another scoop and dilute the mixture.
- Pour the egg mixture over the milk mixture while stirring.
- Continue whisking until it reaches the consistency of a pudding.
- Remove from heat and add butter and melt the butter in pastry cream.
- Let it rest in the fridge after it cools down, you can smooth it by whisking before use. That’s it, bon appetit.
Service Suggestion of Pastry Cream Recipe
If you cover the stretch film to stick to the cream while it is cooling outside, there will be no crusting. Also, whisking after resting in the refrigerator will help you achieve a smooth texture. If you wish, you can prepare the cream with chocolate by adding 80 g of chocolate in it while it is hot.