Cake Cream Also Happens: Orange Cream Recipe
The creams with a thick consistency, which are sometimes called vanilla and sometimes fruit flavored, are the sugar or sugar flavors of the English cuisine. The orange cream recipe is one of them. This cream, which can be used to decorate many Desserts, can also be used easily in making Birthday Cakes. It can take its place at breakfast as a rival to jam or honey.
Don’t be afraid that it contains plenty of eggs. You do not smell the taste and smell of the egg in this cream recipe prepared in a double boiler instead of the direct cooking process. Orange cream with a dark consistency, slightly sour-sweet taste is one of the desserts that make winter winter.
Ingredients for Orange Cream Recipe
- 4 large oranges
- 120 grams of unsalted butter
- 180 grams of powdered sugar
- 4 eggs
Tip of the Orange Cream Recipe
To understand whether the cream is available; soak a metal tablespoon into the cream. If the cream covers the back of the spoon, it means it has reached the desired density. Turn off the heat and pour the cream into the previously sterilized (boiled and dried) jar. You can keep the cream you prepared in the refrigerator for up to ten days.
How to Make Orange Cream Recipe?
- Grate the orange peels that you wash in plenty of water and dry on them with the thin part of the grater. Grate the orange peels without removing the white parts so that the cream does not taste bitter.
- Cut the oranges that you have grated the peel in half and cut the juices. Strain the freshly squeezed orange juice and transfer to a small sauce pan. Add the grated orange peels, unsalted butter and powdered sugar.
- Boil water in a large saucepan and sit the sauce pan on it. Make sure that the boiling water does not directly touch the sauce pan.
- When the water starts to boil, melt the unsalted butter and powdered sugar by reducing the gold and stirring occasionally. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Add the beaten eggs, unsalted butter and powdered sugar drop by drop in the sauce pan and mix. Cook on boiling water for 10-12 minutes.
- Pour the cream mixture into a sterile jar. Cover the jar’s mouth with plastic wrap, then close the lid. After reaching room temperature, keep it in the refrigerator. Save it for use in different dessert recipes.