Harry Potter Butterbeer Buttercream
Harry Potter fans unite with this dreamy butterbeer buttercream frosting. Easy recipe for a fluffy icing, perfect for cupcakes and decorating!
- 1 cup salted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon butter extract
- 1/4 teaspoon caramel extract
- 1 tablespoon butterscotch topping
- 5 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon cream soda
Mix together the softened butter*, vanilla extract, butter extract, caramel extract, butterscotch topping, heavy whipping cream**, and cream soda.
Add in the powdered sugar, and mix everything together for 2 to 3 minutes, mixing well.
If your frosting seems a little thin, you can add in a little extra powdered sugar until you reach the desired consistency.
You’ll end up with a very smooth, creamy, butterbeer buttercream frosting that’s perfect for cake decorating, piping onto cupcakes, and more. It tastes divine!