Homemade Plain Cream Recipe
Without it, there is no cake, the cake dries up where it stands. Seeing it, the profiterole balls are cheered, and the eclairs are spoken of pasta. You can even want to eat it as a pudding, don’t say he didn’t warn it. There is a cake cream message that will give life to age cakes and make them more delicious. If you do not want to buy cream from outside to make all your dessert recipes beautiful, the best thing is to prepare your own cream. Here is a yummy cream recipe that you can use in any recipe!
If you wish, you can add different flavors such as lemon, cocoa, and orange into this cream recipe and add flavor to its flavor. Having your cream is homemade will add a different flavor to it. Health to your hands already!
Ingredients for Homemade Plain Cream Recipe
- 4 glasses of milk
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1.5 tablespoons wheat starch
- 5 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 50 grams of butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
The Tip of a Homemade Plain Cream Recipe
Cook the cake cream mixture that you have prepared so that it is not lumpy.
Cooking Suggestion of Homemade Plain Cream Recipe
To prepare cocoa cake cream, you can add cocoa powder to the mixture.
How to Make Homemade Plain Cream Recipe?
- Put the sifted flour and cornstarch in a deep saucepan. Add milk, egg, sugar and vanilla extract on it and mix all the ingredients with a mixer so that they do not clump.
- Cook the cream mixture you take on the stove, stirring constantly, on low heat.
- Add butter to the thickened cream mixture you get from the stove, mix it with a mixer and cool it.
- You can use the cream, which you cool down by stirring it in between, in order to prevent a crust, take it into a squeeze bag and use it to decorate the top and intermediate layers in making a cake.
Service Suggestion of Homemade Plain Cream Recipe
You can choose to use the cream warmed at room temperature for cake making after cooling it in the refrigerator.