Rival to Hazelnut: Chestnut Chocolate Cream Recipe
This time, we have a very assertive competitor to chocolate hazelnut cream, which is indispensable for breakfast. Chestnut, the best gift of winter, is coming to stamp your breakfast this time!
We draw the chestnuts well and boil them. Then we peel them while they’re hot. Like the cleaned and crushed ones, chestnuts meet with fire once again and caramelize with granulated sugar. You can’t even imagine the smell that will come off during that Caramelization. Delicious!
Well, when these processes are over, it is time to meet with chocolate! Ta-full! Chocolate melts with the heat of chestnut puree and cream is added to add consistency. After? It’s a post dream. Come on, join those who have tried this flavor and are addicted to it. Bon appetit.
Ingredients for Chestnut Chocolate Cream Recipe
- 500 grams of chestnut
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 packet cream (amount may increase depending on consistency)
- 80 grams of dark chocolate
How to Make Chestnut Chocolate Cream Recipe?
- Scratch the middle of the chestnuts.
- Stew for about 10-15 minutes until the chestnuts are soft.
- While it is hot, peel the boiled chestnuts and remove the skin completely.
- Grind the chestnuts with a fork. Take it in a tiny sauce pan.
- Add sugar and cook by stirring with a wooden spoon until it boils slightly and gets a consistency.
- Take the mixture that has the consistency of mash from the stove and melt the chocolate in the heat of chestnut puree.
- Add cream and mix until it reaches a spreadable consistency.
- Take it in the jar and consume it with pleasure. That’s it.