Spreadable Flavor: Caramel Apple Cream Recipe
While the best friend of toasted breakfast is spreadable creams and jams, this time we introduced it to a brand new flavor.
Apples and caramel sauce, which are self-puree in the oven, fit all their flavor in a jar. You will love this caramel apple cream that you will prepare as if you are at home!
Invite your loved ones to a Sunday breakfast and make your show. If the toasted breads, baked puffs are ready … We are ready to open the lid of this delicious caramel apple cream.
Ingredients for Caramel Apple Cream Recipe
- 6 apples
- 1.5 cups of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 1.5 packs of cream
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
Tips for Caramel Apple Cream Recipe
When preparing caramel sauce, mix it with a wooden spoon or spatula, the metal prevents the caramelization process. You can dilute your mixture by adding cream afterwards according to the consistency. It is important for the consistency of the cream you will use to be at room temperature.
How to Make Caramel Apple Cream Recipe?
- Set the oven to 180 degrees.
- Peel the apples and remove the seeds. Bake in large pieces on oiled paper for 40-45 minutes until the apples are softened according to your oven performance.
- Crush the softened apples and add the cinnamon. Bring it to a puree consistency, this time set the oven to 200 degrees and cook for another 10 minutes to absorb the excess water.
- Add sugar, a tablespoon of water to a saucepan and mix with a spatula over low heat and caramelize.
- When it turns golden, remove it from the heat and add the cream. Whisk quickly to cool. There will be intense heat output at this stage, so be careful.
- Whisk the caramel sauce to the mashed apples in 3-4 times.
- Fill it in the jar, cover while it’s hot and invert. Here it is, bon appetit. :)