Streuselkuchen Pflaumen, a kind of damson plum crumble cake
Streuselkuchen Pflaumen Recipe:
-1 glass of sugar
-2 tablespoons of yogurt
-150 ml vegetable oil (or butter etc.)
-1 packet of vanilla sugar
-1 teaspoon of baking powder
-2 cups full flour
For the top of the cake:
-500 g plums
-80-100 g butter
-1 tea glass of sugar
-1 tea glass of flour
-1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
How to make Streuselkuchen Pflaumen
- Preheat your oven at 180 ° C. Grease the base of your cake mold and flour it.
- After Put 3 eggs and sugar in the mixing bowl, then beat until light and dark.
- Add yogurt and butter and whisk a little more.
- Add the flour with baking powder and vanilla into the mixture and mix together.
- Pour the cake mixture into the mold and spread it properly.
- Wash and dry the plums.
- Cut it in half and remove the seeds.
- Place the cut part on the cake dough in a single row on the dough.
- In a separate bowl, cut the butter into small pieces with the help of a knife.
- Add sugar, flour and cinnamon and mix with your fingertips.
- Take small pieces from the dough and sprinkle on the plums.
- Place the cake tin in the oven and bake for about 40 minutes.
- Check for baking by inserting a wet toothpick into the center of the cake.
- If the toothpick comes out dry, the cake is baked.
- Let the cake rest and slice.