A superb flavor that will not be enough to taste, vegan nutella.
Ingredients for Vegan Nutella (Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free) Recipe
- 2 cups of raw hazelnuts
- 1 teacup of liquid apple sugar (you can also use date juice, palm sugar, agave syrup, maple syrup)
- 2 tablespoons of coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons of coconut milk
- 160 g melted dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- 2 soup spoons of cocoa
- Half a teaspoon of salt
How to Make Vegan Nutella (Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free)?
- First, set the oven to 200 degrees and wait for it to heat up.
- Put the hazelnuts on a tray and roast them in a heated oven for 5 minutes.
- Leave the hazelnuts at room temperature to cool. When the initial temperatures are gone, take it in a kitchen towel and rub it with your hands. This way, their shells will be separated.
- Take the nuts in the food processor. Add sugar from apples and grind it until it becomes a smooth cream.
- Then add the remaining ingredients and continue the exhaustion process until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- You can enjoy the refined sugar-free and gluten-free vegan Nutella for breakfast.