We are here with a sugar-free chocolate covered vegan cookie with dough. Vegan cookies without sugar contain dates, goat horns, chocolate and vanilla essence. For those who say how to make vegan cookies, we can start the recipe by preparing the ingredients on the list.
Ingredients for Vegan Cookie Recipe
- 1 cup boiled chickpeas
- 1 pinch of rock salt
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons cashew butter / peanut / almond butter / tahini
- 2 tablespoons of almond milk
- Desired amount of sugar-free chocolate chips / raw chocolate chips
- 5 soaked pitted dates or desired sweetener
- 1 teaspoon of carob powder
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
For sugar-free chocolate coating:
- Dark / Desired vegan sugar-free chocolate
If you want to make sugar-free chocolate yourself:
- 1 cup of cocoa butter
- 3-5 tablespoons sweetener / stevia
- 1/2 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- A pinch of sea salt
How to Make Vegan Cookies?
- Pass the cookie dough ingredients through a food processor until you get a smooth texture.
- While preparing the dough chocolate, let it cool a little in the fridge.
- In the meantime, if you are making your own chocolate, add the preferred sweetener and other ingredients to the melted cocoa butter in a bain-marie and mix well. Evenly distribute the bottom of your round bowl so that it covers some chocolate.
- If you are going to use instant chocolate, melt some unsweetened chocolate in a double boiler and distribute it evenly to cover the bottom of the round bowl.
- Divide the raw cookie dough evenly into the cups on the chocolate you melted.
- Cover with melting chocolate on the top, freeze it in the freezer for 2 hours and remove it from the freezer 20 minutes before eating.