Homemade breakfast spreadable chocolate recipe.
Check out the vegan nutella recipe, too.
Ingredients for Vegan Breakfast Spread Chocolate Recipe
- 6 tablespoons of grape molasses
- 1 cup of roasted hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons of whole wheat flour
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 6 tablespoons of almond milk (or any herbal milk)
- 3 wipe tablespoons of cocoa
- 2 packs of vanilla
How to Make Vegan Breakfast Spread Chocolate?
- Put the olive oil and flour in the preheated pan and fry for about 1 minute without burning.
- Cool the roasted mixture and put it in the blender.
- Add the hazelnuts and molasses and pass through the blender again.
- Then put the other ingredients in order.
- Turn the blender one turn after adding each ingredient.
- After all the ingredients are mixed, store it in a jar.