A cookie recipe that you can prepare without even having to cook it next to tea or coffee.
Ingredients for the Unbaked Cookie Recipe
- 1 cup of hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons of molasses
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of coconut flour (for garnishing)
- Vanilla (optional)
How to Make Unbaked Cookies?
- Powder the nuts in the blender.
- Mix all ingredients except coconut flour.
- At this stage, adjust the amount of sweetness to suit yourself.
- If the liquids are not enough, add a few spoons of water or milk to collect it and bring it to a form that can be shaped by hand.
- Take walnut-sized pieces from the dough and spread it with coconut flour.
- Press a little and decorate with hazelnuts.