A wonderful and healthy unsweetened dessert recipe, you’ll love it.
Ingredients for Sugar Free Pear Dessert Recipe
- 2 Pear
- 4 dates
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 spoons of coconut oil
How to Make Sugar-Free Pear Dessert?
- Peel the pears and cut them in half. Let’s engrave them.
- Arrange the pears one by one on the baking tray.
- Take out the seeds of the dates. After carving the pears, let’s put dates in them.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on it. Put the tray in the oven and cook it for 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
- After removing the tray, let’s rub coconut oil on it. Our pears are ready to be served.