We have a suggestion for a both nutritious and satisfying dessert. Made with soy or coconut milk, this dessert is suitable for dietary, vegan and vegetarian menus.
Ingredients for Snickers Oat Pudding Recipe
- Half a glass of sugar-free plain almond, coconut or soy milk
- 2/3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup, agave syrup, or carob extract
- Half a cup of gluten-free oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder
- Half a teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Sliced banana or different fruits
- Cocoa nib, raw cocoa pieces
- 1 tablespoon of crushed peanuts
How to Make Snickers Oat Pudding?
- In a glass jar or small bowl with a lid, mix all the ingredients except oats well.
- Then add the oats to the mixture and mix a little more.
- Then press it down with a spoon to make sure all the oats absorb the herbal milk.
- If you think the mixture will dry, add another 1 tablespoon of herbal milk.
- Close the lid of the jar and keep it in the fridge overnight so that the liquid ingredients of the pudding swell.
- The next day, consume your pudding cold, heating it up, or decorating it with fruit, cocoa pieces and peanuts.