We present you the recipe for pear crumble, the most delicious of fruit desserts.
Ingredients for Pear Crumble Recipe
- 2 pears
- Half a glass of almond flour
- Half a cup of oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar (another sweetener can be used)
- 1 handful of nuts
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Half a grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
How To Make Pear Crumble?
- Finely chop the pears, remove the seeds and cook in a pan with some sugar, cinnamon and grated nutmeg.
- Blend the hazelnuts in a blender without crumbling them too much.
- If you wish, chop with a knife. Then mix the remaining ingredients.
- Try to get a thick dough like sand that will merge lightly when you press it with two fingers.
- If you think it’s too messy, add 1-2 tablespoons of cold water.
- Lightly press the dough and pour it over the cooked pears in pieces.
- Bake it in a heated oven at 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes, until the top of the dough turns golden.