We have a delicious gluten-free, sugar-free and dairy-free recipe. Blackout Pie known as its homeland Brooklyn; It is suitable for diet menus as it is prepared without using flour and sugar. This gluten-free dessert is made with vegan chocolate chips. If the ingredients are ready, we can move on to the homemade flourless sugar-free blackout cake recipe, which will be the new favorite of the tables.
Ingredients for the Flourless Sugar Free Blackout Cake Recipe
- 1 can of drained black beans
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
- 2 eggs / (If you are vegan, whisk 2 teaspoons of chia seeds with 6 tablespoons of water)
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1.5 tablespoons of baking powder
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened vegan chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract / 1 pack vanilla
For Chocolate Top:
- Vegan sugar-free dark chocolate
- Coconut oil
- Raw chocolate chips
How to Make a Flourless Sugar Free Blackout Cake?
- Combine all the cake ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture into your baking dish and bake in the oven set at 200 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Take it from the oven, let it cool down and put it in the fridge when it cools down.
- While the cake you have prepared is thickened in the refrigerator, prepare the chocolate sauce you will pour on it.
- After melting the chocolate in a double boiler and adding the coconut oil into it and concentrating, pour the hot mixture evenly on the cake you took out of the fridge and sprinkle the raw chocolate pieces on top.
- Leave the cake to rest in the fridge for another 1 hour to combine the flavors and serve cold. Bon Appetit.