You should definitely try the low-calorie roasted chickpea balls that you can choose for your snacks.
Ingredients for Fit Chickpea Balls Recipe
- 10 tbsp roasted chickpeas
- 9 dates
- 1 cup of hot water
- 1 tbsp coconut powder
For outer covering:
- Coconut powder
How to Make Fit Chickpea Balls?
- Shoot chickpeas, dates, coconut in robot. Add water in a controlled manner. Pull it in the robot until it gets a pasty consistency.
- Divide the chickpea pulp into 3 equal parts.
- Make 10 equal small balls from the 1st piece and cover the outside with cocoa.
- Do 10 equal balls from the 2nd piece and cover the outside with cinnamon
- Make 10 equal balls from the 3rd piece and cover the outside with coconut powder.
- There are 30 equal balls in total.
- Each ball has a calorie of 20 kcal. You can consume 2-3 pieces in a snack.
- If desired, you can melt dark chocolate in a double boiler and cover the outside of the balls. When chocolate is involved, calories increase by one click. You can consume it by paying attention to portion control.