A practical and low calorie dessert, the number of which is 80 kcal.
Ingredients for Date Crisp Balls Recipe
- 2 cups cereal
- 3/4 cup seedless dates
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of spreadable cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons of orange juice
- 1/2 cup finely chopped hazelnuts
How To Make Date Crisp Balls?
- Place greaseproof paper on the baking tray, put walnuts on it, bake at 180 ° C for 5 minutes.
- Extract the crisp, palm and walnuts from the food processor.
- Add the honey, cream cheese and orange juice and make it a dough.
- Take it with the help of a tablespoon and form small balls in the palm.
- Lay it on a greaseproof paper and let it sit for 30 minutes at room temperature.