Homemade ice cream recipe that can be consumed in summer and winter for those who have a vegan diet.
Ingredients for Coffee Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe
- 2 large frozen bananas
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- ² teaspoons of coffee powder, espresso powder or cooled espresso
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Raw cocoa pieces, cocoa nib
- One banana (according to desire)
- 1 teaspoon of tahini, peanut or almond butter
How to Make Coffee Chocolate Ice Cream?
- Mix all the ingredients at the highest setting of the food processor until you get a soft and creamy consistency.
- Adjust the taste however you like by adding cocoa powder or coffee powder for a more intense chocolate or coffee flavor.