Ingredients for Chocolate Chip Granola Balls Recipe
- 2 cups of oatmeal
- 1 cup of dried fruit chips (figs, apricots, grapes)
- 1 cup dried mulberry, pumpkin seeds, peanut, cranberry mixture
- 2 tablespoons of organic coconut oil
- 6-7 Brazil nuts
- 2 tablespoons of caramel coconut chips
- 2 medium bananas
- 60 g sugar-free vegan chocolate
How to Make Chocolate Chip Granola Balls?
- Slice the dark chocolate and Brazil nuts with a knife, then combine all the dry ingredients and mix in a bowl.
- Then add the bananas and coconut oil that you crushed with a fork to the mixture and mix well.
- The mixture should have a consistency that can take shape when you squeeze it.
- If you wish, you can spread it randomly on a flat tray or bake it in walnut-sized balls.
- Preheat the oven at 150 degrees for 20 minutes and bake at 175 degrees for about 10 minutes.
- We recommend checking for the last 10 minutes, different results can be obtained from oven to oven.
- Your cooking time will likewise vary according to your taste and oven.
- Goal; To obtain a slightly fried, crunchy granola without burning.