Cheesecake With Yoghurt
A slightly sweet practical slice is a 240-calorie cheesecake recipe.
- 1-1 / 4 cup granola (50-56 grams of sugar less than 10 grams should be preferred)
- 1 cup of walnuts
- 1 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 3-4 tablespoons of water
- FOR THE INNER FILLING PART:
- 1-1 / 2 cups ricotta or curd
- 1 cup of nonfat yogurt
- 3 egg whites
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- Glass of orange juice
- 1-1 / 4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon of orange zest
- 1-1 / 4 cup fresh blueberries
How to Make Yoghurt Cheesecake?
Preheat oven to 180 ° C. Pass the granola, walnuts, and ginger through the food processor. Add the water and pass it through until the ingredients are mixed.
Spread the mixture in a heat-resistant round glass container as the bottom part and cook for 10 minutes.
Mix all the ingredients except blueberries in another bowl.
After the bottom part of the oven is baked, fill it with the filling you have prepared and return to the oven.
Bake the middle portion for 30-35 minutes until it is cooked.
After the cheesecake is cooked, cover it with blueberries and refrigerate for a few hours.