We have a practical and delicious cake recipe for vegan ones.
Ingredients for Carrot, Cinnamon, Peanut Butter Unbaked Cake Recipe
For the base:
- One cup of oats
- One glass of walnut, almond, hazelnut mixture
- 8 dates (soaked in water and softened)
- 2 small carrots
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- ¹ tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
For the cream:
- A glass of raw cashews (soaked in water for 5-6 hours)
- One banana
- ¹tablespoon of peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- ¹ teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup (or other sweetener)
How to Make a Unbaked Cake with Carrot, Cinnamon and Peanut Butter?
- Soak the dates and cashews separately in water.
- First, grind the oats and nuts into flour in the rondoor. Also pass the carrots through the rondo.
- Take a little of the water that the dates are waiting in, puree again in the rondo and mix all the base ingredients.
- Spread it neatly on the bottom of an approximately 15 cm mold by pressing.
- Slice a whole banana on top as an interlayer.
- For the cream, strain the cashews that have been in water.
- In the food processor, mix with the other cream ingredients until you get a smooth consistency.
- Spread the cream on the base and leave it in the freezer for at least 2-3 hours.
- Garnish with peanut butter, cinnamon, and carrot strips before serving.
- When the cream is soft, serve.