A delicious porridge recipe that you can decorate with fruits. This dessert, whose main ingredients are bananas and oats, is also suitable for vegan menus.
Ingredients for Banana and Fig Porridge Recipe
- 50 g oats
- 3-4 ripe figs
- 50 g walnuts or nuts
- 2 ripe bananas
- 30 g raisins
- 5 tablespoons of almond / coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup, agave syrup or carob extract
How to Make Banana and Fig Porridge?
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees with the fan setting. Put the oats in a bowl, pour enough boiling water over it and let it sit for 10 minutes until it softens.
- While the oats are soaking, crush one of the bananas. Slice the other to garnish. Cut the walnuts into small pieces.
- When the oat juice is absorbed and softened, mix it with crushed banana, chopped walnuts, natural sweetener of your choice according to your taste, cinnamon, herbal milk and raisins.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish and place sliced banana and fig pieces on it. Bake for 20 minutes until golden on top.