If you want to have a sweet surprise while Valentine’s Day is coming, this recipe is for you.
Ingredients for the Red Velvet Truf Recipe
- 1 large egg
- 200 grams (1 cup) granulated sugar
- 155 grams (2/3 cup) kefir
- 120 grams (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract (otherwise I used vanilla)
- 210 grams (1 and a half cup) flour
- 5 grams (1 teaspoon) cocoa
- 3/4 dessert spoon baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of red liquid food coloring (I used Dr. Gusto. It was the exact size in my opinion. It depends on the type of paint. It should be added gradually and restrict the color.)
- 1/2 pack cream
- 100 grams of white chocolate
How to Make Red Velvet Truf?
- Start heating your oven at 180 degrees and put a wire rack in the middle.
- Whisk the first 6 ingredients in the recipe (i.e. liquids and powdered sugar) in a whisk bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cocoa, flour, baking soda and salt and add to the whisk.
- Be careful not to beat too much. When it becomes dough, whisk it slowly while adding the food coloring slowly gradually and achieve the red tone you want.
- Transfer it to the mold you will bake and after twenty minutes take a toothpick test. I baked it on a baking tray for about 20 minutes.
- The time may vary depending on the oven. The baked cake is transferred to a mixing bowl. Add cream and 50 grams of melted white chocolate in a double boiler.
- It is kneaded until it becomes homogeneous. It is shaped as a ball and taken into the freezer.
- The balls taken out of the freezer are dipped into the melted chocolates in a double boiler with the help of a toothpick and placed on the baking paper and placed in the fridge. It is served when it is cooled.
- It can be stored in the cupboard for 3-4 days. It is easier to fill and shape the balls that come out cold from the freezer into chocolate.