A very practical and delicious recipe with only two ingredients!
Ingredients for Granola Chocolate Recipe
- 200 g white chocolate (I used couverture) You can use any kind of chocolate you want.
- 100 g granola (homemade / packed)
How to Make Granola Chocolate?
- Melt your chocolate in a double boiler.
- Add your granola into your melted chocolate.
- Mix until homogeneous.
- If you wish, portion and shape it with a spoon on a silicone muffin mold or a flat surface.
- Leave it in the freezer for about 10 minutes and it’s ready to consume!