Homemade Chocolate Donut Recipe – Quick and Easy Recipe
You can also make delicious donuts at your home very quickly and easily. Our donut recipe can be made with ingredients in everyone’s home. Pay particular attention to the tricks during frying.
- 3.5 cups flour
- 1 glass of warm milk
- ¹ Pack fresh yeast
- ¹ Egg
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 3 Cups of sunflower oil for frying
- Powdered sugar and fancy chocolate chips if you like
- Package fresh yeast is dissolved in warm milk. Then it is placed in a large bowl.
- Sugar, eggs, butter and salt that have reached room temperature are thrown into the bowl and mixed thoroughly.
- Add flour to the mixture and knead it until it reaches the consistency of an earlobe.
- Generally, 3.5 glasses of flour is sufficient. However, if the flour sticks to your hand, you can add some more flour.
- Cover the mixture with a damp cloth and wait 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, tear small pieces from the fermented dough and roll it out in the thickness of a little finger.
- Take the middle parts of the dough in a circle shape. For example, you can use a water bottle cap.
- Throw the dough you have prepared into hot oil.
- The bottom should be open until the oil is fried. However, after you throw the dough, you should cut the bottom of the frying oil. Thus, you will prevent the outer part from burning before the inside is cooked. Yes, donuts are made over medium heat unlike other fries.
- In turn, it is waited until both sides are browned like a pomegranate.
- Fried donuts are placed on a large plate on a napkin to absorb the oil.
- While it is hot, chocolate sauce or powdered sugar is poured over it.
Enjoy your meal.