Blueberry Pancake Recipe
Ingredients for Blueberry Pancake Recipe
- 1 egg
- 100 ml milk (1 small tea glass)
- 180 grams of whole wheat flour or regular flour (2 small tea glasses)
- 1 tablespoon of sugar (you can also use 3-4 tablespoons of sugar)
- Half a pack of baking powder Vanillin or vanilla extract
- 70 grams of blueberries (Or you can make it plain or with a banana)
Optional For Over
- Honey,maple syrup, chocolate hazelnut cream,jam
- Blueberry, Strawberry, Banana
Blueberry Pancake Recipe Preparation
Beat the egg with sugar then pour in the milk.
Sift flour, baking powder, vanillin into the mixture and whisk them together until homogeneous.
It will have a slightly solid consistency.
Add the blueberries on top, mix it for the last time and pour it into a non-stick pan with a ladle. Do not add oil.
Fry both sides until it gets color and put it on a serving plate.
Do not open the stove on too high heat so your pancakes do not burn.
Put any sauce and fruit on it and serve.