Blue Pancakes Recipe
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons blue spirulina powder
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 3/4 cups whole milk, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons melted butter, plus more for cooking
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup, for serving
- 1 cup blueberries, for garnish
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, salt and blue spirulina. Whisk well.
In a medium bowl, mix together the honey, eggs, almond milk and coconut oil.
After pouring this mixture into the dry ingredients, mix until combined.
Pour some coconut oil on a cast-iron skillet set over medium-low heat.
Pour about 1/4 cup of batter onto the hot skillet and cook for about 2 to 4 minutes on each side.
Stack pancakes, pour over chocolate syrup, garnish with blueberries and serve!