One of the most famous desserts of recent times, alaska dessert is prepared with only 5 ingredients. It is a very practical recipe as it does not use an oven. With its soft consistency and intense aroma, you can decorate the alaska dessert with seasonal fruits, which will make your stomach feast. The most important tip of Alaska dessert is to add whipped cream and chocolate sauce after it cools down. In this way, you can prevent them from getting mixed up. An average of 16 slices are obtained from the recipe measures of Alaska dessert. If the ingredients are ready, we can go to the recipe details for making alaska dessert.
Ingredients for Alaskan Dessert Recipe
- 4 packs of cocoa biscuits
- 2 packs of milk
- 2 packs of cocoa pudding
- 1 pack of chocolate sauce
- 1 pack of whipped cream
How to Make Alaskan Dessert?
- First, take 7 glasses of milk in a pot and add 2 packs of pudding in it.
- Stir until the consistency of the pudding thickens.
- Pull the biscuits out of the food processor and turn them into flour.
- Add the biscuits into the melting pudding. Blend for a smooth consistency.
- Then mix the whipped cream with half a glass of milk.
- Apply the whipped cream on the dessert and spread it with a spatula.
- To rest the dessert, put it in the fridge.
- Put 2 glasses of cold milk into the saucepan. Add the chocolate sauce and mix it.
- After the chocolate sauce you have prepared has cooled, pour it over the dessert.
- You can serve the Alaska dessert after resting it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Bon Appetit.