Ingredients for the Red Velvet Cupcake Recipe
For the cake
- 60 g butter (at room temperature)
- 150 gr granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- ¹ tablespoon of cocoa
- ¹ teaspoon of red food coloring
- A packet of vanilla
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 125 g flour
- 120 ml milk
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- A package of powdered whipped cream
- 1 tea glass of milk
- Red food coloring
How to Make a Red Velvet Cupcake?
- Heat the milk, mix lemon juice into it and let it sit for 20 minutes. Set the oven to 170 degrees. Put paper inside the muffin molds.
- Sift the flour and baking soda into a bowl. Whisk the sugar, salt, butter and vanilla with the mixer until it reaches a creamy consistency. Add the egg and continue whisking.
- Add the cocoa and food coloring to the dough and mix until the color is completely dispersed. Put3/4 of flour and milk. Put the remaining flour and mix.
- Spread the dough into molds with a spoon and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Take it on the wire shelf and let it cool.
- Whisk the powdered whipped cream with milk and roll up the cakes. Take the remaining whipped cream in a bowl, color it with red food coloring and fill it into the cone made of wax paper. Draw an X and O shape on the cakes and serve.