Ingredients for Raspberry Heart Valentine’s Day Cakes Recipe
- Half a pack of vanilla instant cake mix
- 1 teaspoon + 1 teaspoon of raspberry essence
- 4 drops of red food coloring
- 25 g butter
- 1 tea glass of powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon of cream
For the above
- 100 g dark chocolate
How to Make Raspberry Heart Valentine’s Day Cakes?
- Prepare the instant vanilla cake mix according to the recipe on the package. Put half a glass of water in a separate mixing bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of raspberry essence and mix. Spread the mixture on an oiled paper lined baking tray. Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 12-15 minutes. Take it out of the oven and let it cool. Cut two pieces from the cooled pink cake using a heart-shaped cookie cutter.
- Lightly whisk the remaining vanilla cake mixture again and pour it into the lightly greased muffin molds until it is half filled. Place the hearts you cut on it vertically and share the remaining mortar. Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 15-18 minutes and take it out of the oven.
- For frosting, whisk the butter and remaining 1 teaspoon of raspberry essence in a separate mixing bowl until it becomes creamy. Add the icing sugar and cream and continue whisking until all the ingredients are well identified.
Melt the bitter chocolate benmari style. Fill it into a cone made of wax paper and cut the tip of the cone a little. Write words by hand in chocolate on wax paper on a flat surface and let it cool. Serve the cooled cakes by decorating them with frosting and writing.