Yoghurt, which is frequently used in main meals, appetizers and desserts, is one of the most consumed dairy products. This food, known as a calcium store, contributes significantly to bone and muscle development. While protecting the cardiovascular health, it also reduces bad cholesterol. In addition, since it cleans the stomach and lungs, it should be consumed in cases of poisoning. If your ingredients are ready, we can start with the frozen yogurt cupcake recipe that everyone from seven to seventy will love.
Ingredients for the Frozen Yogurt Cupcake Recipe
- 250 g yogurt
- 10 strawberries
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
How to Make a Frozen Yogurt Cupcake?
- First, put the bananas and strawberries in a food processor and mash them.
- Fill 12 mini silicone cupcake pans halfway with yogurt.
- Put a spoonful of fruit puree on it. Finally, add a teaspoon of yogurt each.
- Finally, sprinkle chocolate drops on the top and freeze in the freezer.
- Wait for them to soften slightly by removing them from the freezer 10 minutes before consuming.
- If you wish, you can increase the flavor with chocolate sauce instead of chocolate drops. Bon Appetit.
What Are The Tips Of The Frozen Yogurt Cupcake Recipe?
Instead of bananas and strawberries, you can add different ingredients such as peach, kiwi, and melons.
Always whisk the yogurt before filling it into the containers. Thus, it will keep the consistency faster.
Make sure to use silicone cups so that you can easily remove the frozen cupcakes.
You can also use fruit yoghurt instead of plain yoghurt.
You can sweeten it with raspberry or blackberry sauce to make it fluid.
How many calories is 1 portion of frozen yogurt cupcake?
One serving of frozen yoghurt cups is about 120 calories. You can also try the fruit yogurt recipe, which has almost the same caloric value.
If you are looking for light recipes that you can consume at lunch and dinner to control weight and get fit, you can get inspiration from our diet meals page.