Ingredients for Creamy and Cocoa Muffin Recipe
- 3 eggs
- Cup granulated sugar
- Glass of cream (150 ml)
- Glass of flour
- 1 tea glass of sunflower oil
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 packet of vanilla
For the above
- 75 gr powdered whipped cream
- Half a glass of cold milk
- 1 tea glass of cream
How To Make Creamy And Cocoa Muffin?
- In a deep bowl, whisk 3 eggs and ¾ cup granulated sugar for 7-8 minutes. Add sunflower oil and then cream and continue whisking.
- Finally, add the sifted flour, cocoa, baking powder and vanilla and whisk. Grease the muffin molds.
- Share the dough you have prepared with the help of a spoon, leaving 1 finger space in the muffin molds.
- Bake in an unheated oven at 160 degrees for 30-35 minutes. Do not take cooked muffins out of the oven immediately.
- Leave to rest for 5 minutes at the oven’s own temperature Whisk the powdered whipped cream with half a glass of milk.
- Add 1 tea glass of cream and continue whisking. Fill the cream into the cream squeezer. Decorate the muffins. Serve.
If you have time, let the emuffins rest preferably for 1 night.