Ingredients for Cookie Monster Cupcake Recipe
- 115 g butter (at room temperature)
- 130 gr granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 195 g flour
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 60 ml milk
- 2 packs of vanilla
- 2 packs of powdered whipped cream
- 2 tea glasses of milk
- Blue food coloring
- Marshmallow candy
- Dark chocolate
- Shortbread biscuit
How to Make Cookie Monster Cupcake?
- Don’t forget to add amazing recipes for your kids to your list. Whisk the sugar, vanilla and butter together with the mixer. Add the eggs one by one and continue whisking. In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and salt. Slowly add the flour mixture and milk while
- whisking the dough at low speed of the mixer.
- Place paper in muffin cups and divide the dough into them. Bake in an oven set at 175 degrees for 18-20 minutes. Take it on the wire rack and wait until it cools down.
- Whisk the whipped cream with milk and color with blue food coloring. Spread some whipped cream on the cakes with a knife. Fill the remaining cream into the squeezing bag and squeeze it on the cakes to have a fringed image.
- Cut the marshmallows in circles and make a dot with the melted chocolate and place them on the cake. Finish by placing the biscuits cut in half. Serve.