Ingredients for Cherry Chocolate Cupcake Recipe
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 90 g soft unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla flavor
- 1 glass of flour
- 6 tablespoons of cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup canned cherry or jam
- 1 glass of soft unsalted butter
- 3 cups of powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons of cream
- 1/3 cup canned cherry or jam
How To Make Cherry Chocolate Cupcake?
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees. Place the mu n baking papers inside the mu n mold. In a large whisk, whisk the oil, butter and granulated sugar until fluffy.
- Add the eggs one by one and beat, then add the vanilla and continue whisking.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt with the milk, add it to the other dough mixture and beat well again.
- Divide it into molds, bake in the 180 degree oven that you have preheated for 15-20 minutes.
- Puncture the cooled cakes with a knife and fill them with jam.
- For frosting, beat the butter on medium speed until it has risen. Add the powdered sugar and continue whisking. Add the cream and whisk until it gets consistency.
- If it’s not solid enough, add a little more powdered sugar to get it thick. Take it into a cream bag and squeeze it on the cupcakes you have prepared. Garnish with cherry seeds and serve.
You can also try the classic chocolate cupcake recipe.