Ingredients for the Banana Sugar Free Muffin Recipe
- 2 bananas
- 75 g crushed hazelnuts
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 1 glass of water Milk
- 2 tablespoons of molasses
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
For the above
How to Make Banana Sugar Free Muffins?
- Chop the bananas coarsely. Put all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and beat them with a mixer. Add the chopped bananas to the mixture. Divide the mixture into paper muffin molds.
- Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 20-25 minutes. Sprinkle nuts and serve warm.