If you like chocolate, you will love these cookies with brownish consistency and fluid chocolate inside.
Ingredients for Fluid Chocolate Brownie Cookie Recipe
- 125 grams of butter (at room temperature, it should be soft)
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1.5 cups flour
- 1 tea glass of cocoa
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 120 grams of milk chocolate
- 50 grams of white chocolate
- 50 g rubby chocolate
How to Make Liquid Chocolate Brownie Cookies?
- Flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt are mixed in the mixing bowl. Put the butter in a deep bowl and add sugars and whisk it with a mixer for 4-5 minutes (it will become creamy).
- Add the egg and continue whisking until it is completely mixed. The flour mixture is added and mixed with a spatula.
- I kneaded it with my hand a little bit. The dough may seem a little dry but it is picking up. The dough is kept in the refrigerator for a while.
- Milk chocolate pieces are added to the dough taken from the fridge and mixed last. (I made 12 cookies, it was slightly larger in size. How many dough you want to make) is divided into the number of cookies to be made.
- At this stage, leave your oven to heat up to 175 degrees. Each piece is cut in half and shaped flat.
- White or rubby chocolate chips are placed on one of them and covered with the other piece. The chocolates put in it are closed and shaped to be completely covered.
- While doing this, I shaped it on the table. If your dough seems to be spreading slightly, you can shape it on the table, not in the palm.
- Do not press it and let the dough fall apart. Cookies will spread a little while baking, they are stacked at intervals on an oiled paper tray.
- It is cooked in a preheated 175 degree oven for 12 minutes. Cookies are fragile after taking them out of the oven, it is expected to be slightly warmed for about 10 minutes.
- The inside will be soft and brownish.) If you want, you can shape the dough in the form of a roll, rest it in the fridge and cook it by slicing.
- It will not contain liquid chocolate, but it will still be very tasty. The amount of chocolate to be put in it may vary depending on the size you put in it.