One of the intense love and affectionate recipes that can be prepared for Valentine’s Day is Chocolate Valentine’s Day cookies
Ingredients for Chocolate Valentine’s Cookies Recipe
- 150 g of softened butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 400 g flour
- 200 g milk
- 1 glass of chocolate chips
For the above:
- 45 g white couverture chocolate
- Few drops of red or pink food coloring
- 280 g dark couverture chocolate
How To Make A Chocolate Valentine Cookie
- Whisk the softened butter and sugar well. Then add the vanilla and peanut butter and keep whisking until fluffy.
- Add the flour and milk and mix. Finally, add the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture you have prepared on a baking tray covered with greaseproof paper. Press flat and refrigerate for half an hour.
- Take the dough out of the refrigerator and take out the pieces with your heart-shaped mold. Place the pieces you have prepared on an oiled paper tray and cook for 15-20 minutes in a preheated 175 degree oven.
- Melt white and dark chocolates in a double boiler. Dip the cookies you take out of the oven into melted dark chocolate and leave to freeze on wax paper.
- Add a few drops of red food coloring to the melted white chocolate and draw the shapes you want with the squeeze bag. Enjoy your meal.