We have listed the tricks you need to know before moving on to the chocolate chip cookie recipe that will relieve your sweet crises. If you want to start the recipe right away, you can switch to the chocolate chip cookie ingredients section, and you can easily prepare this flavor at home with its video narration.
Ingredients for Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
1 cup = 240 ml
- 1 cup cubed butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar (alternative: coconut sugar)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of powdered vanilla
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- A pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 3 cups white flour
- 400 g couverture dark chocolate (you can reduce according to preference)
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookies?
- Butter, brown and white sugar are whipped.
- Add the egg and whisk.
- Add vanilla, baking powder, baking soda, salt and whisk.
- Add flour and continue whisking.
- Finally, chocolates cut into pieces with a knife are added and the dough is mixed for the last time.
- With the help of a spoon, it is placed on a tray with baking paper at intervals, regardless of its shape. Since the cookies will spread afterwards, you should place them at a distance.
- It is cooked in a preheated 180 degree oven for 15 minutes in a program with bottom-top heating & fan.
- Since the cooking time can vary from oven to oven, you can remove the cookies from the oven when they are lightly browned.
- The cookies are pressed with the help of a wide-bottomed glass and left to cool for 10 minutes. Then it is consumed with pleasure ..
What are the Tips of Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe?
- You should keep the butter at room temperature before starting the recipe.
- If cookies are not to rise but only spread, baking soda can be used.
- Drop or flake chocolate can be preferred instead of couverture chocolate.
- The whisking time should be kept short after adding the chocolate.
- Since cookies will spread while baking, a distance should be left between them when portioning with a spoon.
- A wide-bottomed glass should be preferred to press the cookies coming out of the oven.