We are here with a practical and delicious cheesecake recipe. Also known as the inside out, upside down has an important place in world cuisine. Prepared with cream, labneh, orange juice and oat biscuits, this dessert is usually served in cups. Upside down cheesecake, which is a light dessert, can be enriched with seasonal fruits.
Ingredients for the Upside Down Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 glass of orange juice (Squeezing)
- 1 teaspoon of cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar
For the cheese cream
- 1 tea glass of cream
- 1 tea glass of cheese
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
For the above
- 1/2 packet biscuits (Powdered)
How to Make Upside Down Cheesecake?
- Put all the ingredients for the jelly in a pot and cook until it becomes solid, stirring constantly. Put it in the fridge and let it cool.
- Put the cream and cheese in a bowl and add the sugar and vanilla, then whisk with a mixer until it froths.
- Then put it in a cream bag and let it rest in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Add the orange jelly under the glass you will serve and fill it with cheese cream.
- Cover with powdered biscuit and decorate as you wish.