The oatmeal biscuits, which were turned into a dough with butter waiting at room temperature after being powdered, were laid in a springform cake mold. It was put in the fridge for consistency. A cheese-based cream was prepared as it is named, and flavored with raspberry grains. The base was covered with foam and was taken to cool.
This is how the uncooked cheesecake was prepared for the dessert invitation after dinner.
Ingredients for the Non-Cooked Cheesecake Recipe
For the base:
- 200 grams of oatmeal biscuits
- 50 grams of butter
For the cream:
- 500 grams of labneh cheese
- 100 grams of liquid cream
- 200 grams of powdered sugar
- 2 grated lemon peels
- 200 grams of raspberry
- 1 teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 200 grams of raspberries and blackberries
Tip of the Uncooked Cheesecake Recipe
It is important to keep the cheesecake in the fridge for a long time, to get a consistency and to slice properly. Use after draining the juice of Labneh cheese.
How to Make a Non-Cooked Cheesecake Recipe?
- Break the oatmeal biscuits into small pieces by hand. Put it in the food processor and mix it with the butter you keep at room temperature until it forms a dough.
- Spread the biscuit mixture that you will use as a cheesecake base into a clamped tart mold. Smooth it evenly with a spatula or weight.
- Quickly mix the powdered sugar and cream in a separate bowl with the help of a mixer. After adding the grated lemon peels and lemon juice, continue mixing.
- Whisk the mixture with the cream cheese and cream until smooth. Add raspberries to cream mixture.
- Spread the cream you have prepared evenly on the biscuit layer on the base of the springform cake mold.
- If possible, put the uncooked cheesecake that you covered with a lid or cling film to the refrigerator. Serve the dessert you frozen for 4-6 hours after slicing. Share with your loved ones.
Service Suggestion of Uncooked Cheesecake Recipe
Start preparations after covering the base of the springform cake tin with greaseproof paper so that you can easily get the cheesecake on the serving platter.