Chocolate known to reduce the risk of vascular occlusion; It is frequently used in both plain and dessert recipes. It has calming and happiness-enhancing properties. Thanks to the fibers it contains, it plays an effective role in the relaxation and regular functioning of the intestines. If your ingredients are ready, let’s move on to the recipe details for the question of how to make chocolate cheesecake at home.
Ingredients for Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
For the cake:
- 100 g butter
- 140 g of powdered sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 300 g dark chocolate
- 90 g flour
For the filling:
- 500 gr labneh
- 60 g butter
- 220 g of powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 20 g flour
- 60 ml sour cream
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
For the sauce:
- 150 g dark chocolate
- 100 ml cream
How to Make Chocolate Cheesecake?
- For the cake, melt the chocolate and let it warm. Whisk the butter and sugar with a mixer for 3 minutes, then add the eggs, then salt and melted chocolate.
- After adding the sifted flour, beat for 1 more minute and pour into the greased and floured mold. Smooth it over with a spatula.
- Refrigerate until ready the filling (so that the cake mixture does not mix with the filling cream).
- Whisk the labneh, butter, lemon juice and sugar for 3-4 minutes and add the eggs one by one. Add the flour and cream and mix.
- Pour the mortar over the cake batter. Shake the mold so that it spreads evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 140 degrees for 25-30 minutes until it turns pink and the edges rise slightly. After removing from the oven, let it cool on the wire shelf.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler. After heating and cooling together with the cream in a small saucepan, pour over the cheesecake and smooth it with a spatula. Refrigerate for 6 hours. Serve cold. Bon Appetit.
For more recipe suggestions, you can take advantage of delicious cheesecake recipes.