Have you ever tried chestnuts and coffee together? If your answer is no, we have a special recipe for tea time. You can bake cheesecake prepared with chestnut sugar, granulated coffee, labneh cheese and unsalted cheese in the oven, and garnish with walnut and almond crumbs.
Ingredients for Chestnut And Coffee Cheesecake Recipe
For the base
- 60 g butter (melted)
- 200 g oatmeal biscuits
For the filling
- 300 g labneh cheese (at room temperature)
- 200 g fresh and unsalted curd cheese (at room temperature)
- 115 g granulated sugar
- 500 g chestnut
- 2 large eggs
- 1 glass of water Milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of granulated coffee
For the above
- Candied chestnut
- Chestnut (Coarsely crumbled)
How To Make Chestnut And Coffee Cheesecake?
- Scratch the shells of the chestnuts with a sharp knife and boil them for 30-40 minutes after washing until they are soft. Then take it in cold water and peel it off.
- Put the pickled chestnuts into a deep bowl with coffee and milk and puree them with a hand blender.
- If the consistency is too thick to be crushed, add 1/4 water glass of milk.
- Grind the biscuits in a food processor, add the melted butter and mix well. Pour the biscuit mixture into a 22 cm diameter clamp mold, lightly greased with butter and lined with greaseproof paper.
- After flattening by pressing the bottom of a glass, take it into the freezer and let it cool.
- Put the Labneh cheese and curd cheese in a bowl and beat with a mixer until it becomes creamy.
- Add egg, granulated sugar and vanilla essence and continue whisking. Add the chestnut puree with coffee.
- Whisk with the mixer for 2-3 more minutes, add to the cheese mixture and pour over the biscuit base.
- Put a container full of water resistant to heat in the preheated 170 degree oven and cook the cheesecake for 50-60 minutes.
- After it is taken out of the oven and warmed, run a thin knife around the cake so that it does not stick to the mold and let it rest in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
- Take it out of the mold and put it on a serving plate, decorate it with chestnut sugar and chunks of chunks of chestnuts and serve by slicing.