110 Calories Per Piece: Pumpkin Spice Fit Cake Recipe
Pumpkin spice cake is such a winter cake! Get to know this cake that warms you up with its spices and accompanies your hot tea or coffee. Moreover, very fit. About 110 calories per grain.
You can prepare the spice mix once and store it at room temperature for months, and use it for desserts and drinks. Don’t worry if you don’t have pumpkin, use the same amount of finely grated carrots, and the carrot will taste great too.
Ingredients for Pumpkin Spice Fit Cake Recipe
For the cake:
- 2 eggs
- 75 millilitrepax (3/4 tea glass)
- 3 grams of coconut oil (1 tablespoon)
- 15 grams oftahine (1 tablespoon)
- 50 milliliters milk
- 100 grams of pumpkin puree (1 tea glass)
- 1 + 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 30 grams of walnuts (1 full handful)
- 1 pack of vanillin
- One packet of baking powder
- One pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon of orange zest (optional)
- 2 tablespoons of orange juice (optional)
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice
For the pumpkin spice:
- 2 sweet spoons of grated nutmeg
- Two teaspoons of newspice
- 2 teaspoons powdered ginger
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon powder
For the cream:
- 50 grams of sugar (3 tablespoons)
- 10 grams of honey (1 dessert spoon)
The Key to Pumpkin Spice Fit Cake Recipe
You can sprinkle cinnamon or coconut on the cream.
Cooking Suggestion of Pumpkin Spice Fit Cake Recipe
You can cook in a small size oven bowl instead of muffin mold, you can determine the cooking time in the oven bowl by checking with a toothpick.
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Fit Cake Recipe?
Beat the eggs and salt with the mixer until it froths, add molasses and continue whisking.
Add the liquids and whisk again. (Coconut oil, tahini and milk, pumpkin puree, orange juice.)
Sift the flour, add the baking powder, vanillin and orange zest, and whisk a little until it is homogeneous. Add the walnuts and mix.
Prepare your muffin mold and distribute the dough evenly.
Bake for 15 minutes in an oven preheated to 180 degrees on the bottom and top setting.