Ingredients for Malaga Cake Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 1 tea cup of sugar (half for egg whites, half for yolks)
- 1 packet of vanilla
- Half a cup of tea with milk
- A little more flour than half a glass of water
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of starch (heaping)
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa (heaping)
For pastry cream;
- Half a liter of milk (500 ml)
- 1 tea cup of flour
- 1 tea cup of sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon of starch (heaping)
- 50 g butter
- 1 packet of vanilla
- 200 ml liquid cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 70 g milk + 70 g dark chocolate
- 1 tea cup nut fracture (optional)
- 7 bananas (if you use domestic bananas 14 pieces)
- Hazelnut Fracture
How To Make Malaga Cake Recipe?
- To make the cake, first take the egg whites into the mixing bowl, add sugar slowly and beat with the mixer until the foam becomes foam.
- Let’s mix the egg yolks into a separate bowl and mix with vanilla, milk, flour, baking powder, starch and cocoa.
- Let’s add half of the egg whites into the cake mortar with egg yolks and mix slowly without deflating the foam.
- Then add the remaining egg white and slowly mix the dough to prepare.
- Let’s pour the cake mortar that we prepared into the boron where we put the baking paper and correct all the places evenly.
- Let’s blow the pipe on the counter several times to let the air bubbles out and cook in a pre-heated 170 ° C oven for 22 minutes.
- Let’s start preparing our pastry cream while our cake is baking. Let’s mix milk, flour, sugar, egg yolk and starch into a saucepan suitable for pastry cream.
- Let’s take our pot to the stove, stir until it gets dark.
- When our cream starts to boil, let’s take it from the stove, add butter and vanilla and whisk it with a mixer.
- Then, take our cream in a large bowl and let it cool down by stretching it so that it does not touch the cream.
- Let’s take our baked cake out of the oven, take it from the baking paper and take it out of my pipe. Let’s wait until the cakes and cream cool off.
What are the Tips of Malaga Pasta Recipe?
- If you wish to prepare the cake of our cake, you can mix the ingredients in one go without separating the egg white, but when we do this, our cake will be much more beautiful and will be like a soft sponge. You can also use this cake in any kind of cake.
- It is important that you place baking paper in the oven so that the cake can be easily removed after cooking.
- If you cover the cream with a stretch film so that it does not touch the cream, your cream will not crust or your cream will not be watered.
- I used a squeeze bag in this recipe but you can do the same with the spoon if you want to.
- If possible, you may prefer small domestic bananas instead of large imported bananas, one banana will suffice for each slice.
- Because there is baking paper under the wire when covering the cakes with ganache, the flowing chocolates will not be wasted and we will be able to use them over and over to cover the cakes. I suggest you do it that way.
- If you wish, instead of ganaj prepared, you can use only melted chocolate in bain-marie style.
- You can decorate the edges of your cake with peanut and walnut instead of hazelnut fracture.